We refer to Personal Information to mean any information that may identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, physical address (whether, residential or official), email address or other contact information, that is not publicly available. In general, you can visit Servron LLC Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself, except if you opt to apply online through the link available or write to us through the ‘Contact us’ page, or subscribe to our newsletters etc. by registering on the Knowledge page.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Application of the Policy
This policy covers how Servron LLC treats personal information that may be received and collected.
Links: The Servron LLC website may be linked to other websites which are developed by people over whom Servron LLC exercises no control. This policy does not apply to the practices of such third party sites. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information. Servron LLC is accordingly not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text el_class=”blet1″]
What type of Information do we receive?
The types of information we receive are:
- Information given by the user: We receive and may at times store any information including Personal Information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, which may be in any of the following forms:
- By entering information on the page titled Contact Us, you will submit information such as your name, and email address to enable us to reply to you
- Throughout Servron LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry, and may also keep the information for future consideration.
- Automatic Information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever a User connects with the Site. As with many state-of-the-art Internet sites, the Site may use “cookies” to enhance the functionality of the Site and to make access more convenient and efficient for Users. A “cookie” is a small text file stored locally on the computer used to access the User’s account, and contains information relating to a User’s past use of the Site.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Servron LLC collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
Do we collect sensitive personal data?
“Sensitive Personal Information ” refers to the various categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent, and include personal data about personality and private life, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions, membership of political parties or movements, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, membership of a trade union or profession or trade association, physical or mental health, genetic code, addictions, sexual life, or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text el_class=”blet1″]
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to any Personal Information that may be submitted by you, to Servron LLC employees strictly on a need to know basis, such as to respond to your inquiry or request.
- We have physical, electronic, administrative, technical and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable laws and regulations to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized or inappropriate access, alteration, disclosure and destruction. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
- Employees who misuse personal information are subject to strict disciplinary action, as it is a violation of the Integrity Policy of Servron LLC.
Transfer of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other Web sites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked Web sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites or for the privacy practices of those other Web sites.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Third Party Services
Third parties may provide certain services on our behalf. Servron LLC may provide information, including Personal Information that Servron LLC collects on the Web to third-party service providers (who are contractually bound to use Personal Information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide) to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Servron LLC will take all reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Servron LLC’s behalf.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website recognize your device the next time you visit it.
Like many other Web sites, www.federalcomputing.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Servron LLC recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Servron LLC are subject to spam check. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Servron LLC hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Servron LLC reserves the right to reject and / or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Compliance with Privacy laws
Changes to this Policy
Servron LLC plans to take all reasonable efforts to maintain up to date and effective online privacy standards and practices.